The photographs above are of furniture we have produced over the past few years so some fabrics may no longer be available. Many images have been sent to us by grateful customers so you can be assured that these are realistic representation and have not been stylised for effect.
Regency Chaise Longue – SMALL
The earliest known chaise longues were made from palm sticks lashed together with pieces of cord or rawhide but they have come a long way since then!
Our Regency range feature an upright back and fixed sprung seat making it ideal for hallways, landings and bedrooms as they utilise space other sofas simply can’t squeeze into.
- Can be covered in any leather or fabric – FREE samples available on request.
- Available as either a right or left handed chaise longue.
- Can include a deep buttoned back and/or arm as additional extras.
- Available with a range of different feet/legs in various colour finishes including:
- Cabriole/Queen Anne legs.
- Ball & Claw legs.
- Turned legs.
- Splayed legs.
- Short turned legs with brass casters.
- Bespoke sizes on request.
- Fabric price includes a basic cotton fabric but is available in thousands of other fabrics.
- Can be supplied in customer’s own material. Please note that any fabric supplied may require an appropriate fire treatment as an interliner cannot always be used.
- Bolster & scatter cushions available as optional extras – please ask for details.