The photographs above are of furniture we have produced over the past few years so some fabrics may no longer be available. Many images have been sent to us by grateful customers so you can be assured that these are realistic representation and have not been stylised for effect.
Bradman Chesterfield (Deep seat)
Not a Chesterfield in the strictest sense of the word but more of a variation on the theme. This sofa has a very deep seat (c.71cms) with flared arms and finished with tradional bun feet.
- Can be covered in any leather or fabric – FREE samples available on request.
- Front border available with single row of buttons or can be left plain.
- Arm facings can be left plain or include one of a choice of metal studding or self-coloured piping.
- Contrasting colours can be used on the buttons and piping.
- Buttons can be replaced with Swarovski crystals (or similar).
- Can be supplied ‘plain’ without buttoning.
- Number of seat cushions can vary according to requirements.
- Plain or buttoned seat can be used instead of seat cushions.
- Variety of seat cushion fillings including hollowfill fibre, foam (with or without fibre wrap), feather or foam with a feather wrap.
- Bespoke sizes on request.
- Can be made with detachable arms for easy access.
- Fabric price includes a sumptuous 100% cotton pile velvet but is available in other not-so-extravagant fabrics.
- Can be supplied in customer’s own material. Please note that any fabric supplied will require an appropriate fire treatment as an interliner cannot be used.
PRICES & MEASUREMENTS